"Don orias" information
Facebook E-Mail: email@example.com
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+OriasThaDon/posts
The don orias interview/Biography
1) Question: Your Real Name?
Answer: Andrew Damien Raines
2) Question: Your Date of Birth?
3) Question: You are best known on the stage as, Don Orias, or Don Tha Orias? What do you prefer to be known as?
Answer: I go by Don Orias the most, Don Tha Orias is mainly
just a secondary name I use for social media and such. Someone called me the "DON" of wickedness once, although I disagreed, (because i feel there are others above me in this realm of music that deserve that title), I guess it just stuck.
4) Question: What is the Name of the City you were Born in? And is this the State, City that your represent now?
Answer: I was actually born in Erie, Pa - but moved around lot. Mainly on the
east coast and back and forth between Chicago and Pittsburgh, PA. I moved to DFW, Texas a couple years ago, and love it here, but still represent that good old Evil East Coast.
5) Question: Latest Single = Answer: My latest actual SINGLE, was a track I dropped called, "OUT MY MIND" Featuring "The Homie CLAAS", who recently got signed to "LSP". Also, a big congrats to him for that signing. Definitely a good look.
6) Question: Latest EP = Answer: My latest EP was called, "ROAD TO HELL". It was my first release I have done under "DON ORIAS" in a long time, under SlaughterCore ENT.
7) Question: Latest Album = Answer: "WIKYD WAYZ: COLLABORATIONZ". Basically an entire album composed of collaborations I have done thus far, but they are all tracks featured exclusively to that project and some off ""ROAD TO HELL", which makes it a unique COLLABOZ Album.
8) Question: What groups/Bands did you belong to?
Answer: Me and "The Good Homie" just formed a group called, "SICKGANG", and
brought on "The Homie CLAAS" as well. We are going to be doing an EP and some dope projects in the future so be on the lookout for that. We are kind of going for a more, "HIp-Hop" feel verses what we typically do individually.
9) Question: Hobbies, What do you do in your personal time, beside make more muzic?
Answer: Honestly, I just kick it. I have a family, so it's just normal old
family time, helping my 7 month old daughter learn and grow, and being a "FAMILY" man I guess. It's challenging and has it's ups and downs, but it's rewarding. between Being an Artist, running a studio, graphic design, mixing/mastering for OTHER artists, I don't get a ton of free time, so I just like to lay low and kick back.
10) Question: Did you have an other Career besides your Muzic Career? Answer: Like i said before, I mainly do "STUDIO" work outside of my own
personal music. I do some production, and artist management too.
11) Question: Do you have any legal problems that follow you from town to town, City to City, or even State to State, while on tour? How about while your on your down time?
Answer: Nah, I used to have a lot of issues with the law and all of that
bullshit. Warrants, Charges, all of that. I left all that behind when I had my daughter and realized it was time to grow the fuck up, get out of that "Gangster" mentality and be a man.
12) Question: What is the Proudest Moment in your Music Career?
Answer: Probably when I shared the stage recently with "Smallz One" at the
"SNUFF HD Tour" Texas Dates. I have been a huge fan for some years now, and to have a chance to not only work with her on a track for my album, but to perform along side was dope as hell. Something I didn't really imagine happening when I started with this music shit.
It sounds like you have a good grasp on reality and where you are headed in the Underground music world! I wish you the Best in "The Underground," and thank you for participating in the little interview we did! I may make this a standard little questionnaire.
Thank You, Again,
DJ Davey Jones
Andrew Damien Raines